Moving Control Bar Buttons

• I have found by searching the forums and messing around with the vrtour.xml code that action skin_arrange_buttons is what determines the final position of where the buttons are on the control bar. This took me a very long time of trial and error as I could not figure out why changing the align and x and y values in the layer of the button had no effect. Now that I have figured it out I still have a few questions. I should say I am an extremely novice programmer.

1. In This Post it basically says that if you don't want them auto aligned then just delete the action. I do want them auto aligned because I think the comparability of the vrtour.xml skin is amazing and I want people to be able to view my panos on all devices. However, what is the point of having the align and x and y values set in the layers? Will skin_arrange_buttons completely overwrite the values in the layers? and will the positions set in skin_arrange_buttons be relative to the control bar container?

2. I have noticed a few variables in the skin_arrange_buttons code that I don't completely understand rpos, cpos, and lpos. It seems like they are the variables that deal with the scaling of the buttons but I'm not exactly sure...

Thank you for your help!

• Hi)

Cpos, rpos and lpos are probably center position, right and left position. Inside 'skin_arrange_buttons' action these variables are used to set 'x' to the 'skin_btn_navi' container (which contains navigational buttons - cpos) and rpos and lpos are used to adjut 'x' of the buttons to the left and right. As you can see from the code, action checks various skin settings and fullscreen and gyro/vr availability at the very beginning and then adjusts 'x' of the buttons accordingly.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!