radar over video spot issue

• Dear Klaus!
    So we've recently managed to start producing video panoramas in out tours and one thing we've noticed is that the radar doesn't work for some reason on these. Now, of course it could be a number of factors, but simply put, whenever we navigate to a video panorama, the radar disappears and we get an error like this in the console:
    "Error: <path> attribute d: Expected number, "M 50,50 L NaN,NaN A 47.5,4…"."
    If we then navigate back to a traditional, image based spot, the radar comes back and works like it should.
    Any idea what might be causing this?
    Sincere thanks!

• Hi,
    A bit later..
    Up to now i had the radar plugin working nicely in my tours.

Have just updated to krpano 1.20 latest today.
    Have also obtained a google API key and added, just to get rid of the demo message in the map view.

Now i can no longer see my radar anywhere, regardless of what i do to the settings. I get this same error, see attached.
    Klaus' suggestion that it might be a namespace type issue, makes me wonder about the relationship of the google plugin radar and the basic radar, which i'd like to carry on using.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Many thanks
    Ingrid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!