Creating Floor Plans.

• Hi, this is a plugin for creating floor plans and placing points with radars.

Capabilities.

• Every operation is done in the browser window and does not require code writing and editing.
    • Create floor plans, dot them with radars. Add drawings, diagrams, images and set icons on them, which open the chosen tour places.
    • To select plans or documents, there is a drop-down list. Customize the window (location, size, positioning, show / hide at startup).
    • Customize the window design (color, transparency, border, rounding, shadows).
    • Enable compass in the plan and view windows, (there are options to show/hide or disable the compass).
    • Select the dot images before and after viewing the scene, adjust their scale.
    • Enable captions, they appear when hovering over the dots.
    • The moving effect. When moving to the next scene, the view direction and the viewing angle are saved
    • The plan image is scaled in respect to the cursor location on the plan, not to the plan center (the place under the cursor does not shift).
    • The plan image is moved with the mouse inside the window.
    • When moving to the next scene, the plan is automatically centered in the window in respect to the spot of this scene.
    • The window with the plan moves around the screen, its size changes if you pull the corner of the window. No need to specify the coordinates and size of the window, just save in the selected position.

Example on youtube

Description on the site

Description on Krpano website

• Made some changes to the plugin

• Added a button to select the opening scene when switching between plans.
    • Added the button "collapse plan by clicking in the empty space of the screen" (Yes/no).
    • Added the button "expand the plan when hovering the mouse over the button to open the plan" (Yes/no).
    • Added the ability to select the icons of the image points before and after viewing the scene individually for each point.
    • Added the ability to zoom the icon for each point.
    • Fixed some bugs in the executing code.
  • Great
    because I do not see any reference, in the plugin documentation,
    about the image gallery that is in the example?
    Nor does the video show this feature

• Howdy San7,

Just ran across this plugin and I want to say, Really Nice! Well thought out and complete. If it had been around when I was building my own floor plan plugin I could have saved countless hours and ended up with something better.

One observation: It doesn't seem to be offered on the third party plugins section of the KRPano plugins page. I bet you could get a lot more interest if it were.

Scott

• Just ran across this plugin and I want to say, Really Nice! Well thought out and complete. If it had been around when I was building my own floor plan plugin I could have saved countless hours and ended up with something better.

One observation: It doesn't seem to be offered on the third party plugins section of the KRPano plugins page. I bet you could get a lot more interest if it were.

Thanks for the positive feedback. *smile*
    Now I make it possible to add documents and place points on them that will open the specified views in the panorama. After your advice I will post in the plugins section *smile*

• Now a description on the Krpano website .

Updates:

• Now, when saving a project without a PIN code, the editor files are not loaded.
      Finished project loads faster, increased productivity.
    • When moving to a new scene, the point with the radar on the map moves smoothly. Example in 3d round
    • The ability in the mobile version to set the window size for the plans in proportion to the height and width of the viewport. (file param_EFR.xml - width_mobile and height_mobile)
  • Hi,

Thank's for your work !
    I just start to use your pluging which work nice.
    I noticed some bugs and improvements I'll speak later.

First of all, I would love a quick resolve/improvement if possible .
    It's about the "close plan on click in empty space" option that is not totally working as I expected.
    It only works if we click AND release the click WITHOUT any movement.
    If we click and drag the pano, the plan is not closed. And when we released the click when the drag is done the plan isn't closed neither.

I think it would be way more natural that the plan is close at the first click, drag or not, released or not.

Hope you can do something *thumbsup* .
    Thank's by advance

• Great !!!

It works nice in tour.xml as in param_EFR.xml
    Ok so the next little things in the same spirit but much less uncomforatble is when "Open plan when you hover over plan button" option is enable.
    When we click and drag the pano, if we involuntarily hit the plan button, it will open the plan.
    It could be nicer if it open the plan only when the mouse is not clicking.You could think that it can be a very rare case, but I changed the plan button for a very bigger one with a big part of it which is transparent for a better user experience.
    Thank's

• Update plug-in floor plans

Version 1.45

• Ability to disable the list of plans.
    • The ability to disable the button of the disclosure of the plan at full screen.
    • Ability to disable the corner to change the size of the plan.
    • Made a smooth transition between transitions in the plan.
    • Made a smoother transition between scenes.
    • When switching from one plan to another, the active plan moved outside the window - fixed.
    • When the zoom was positioned on the right, it did not work correctly - fixed.
    • When you re-open the plan, the plan is always inside the window that opens.
    • Changed the design of the full-screen disclosure button.

Example

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!