Creating Floor Plans.

• Hi,

Whenever I want to use the plugin with an everpano-tour, I get the following error message when loading the tour:

When I do not use everpano, it works fine. Can you help me out here? :)

• Thank you! That already worked. Now I have another issue. Apparently the Floor Plan Plugin needs the tour to have be named "tour.xml". When you have a everpano project, the tour ist called "project3d.xml". When I rename the file, the everpano navigation does not work anymore. Is there a possibility to let the Floor Plan Plugin work with a "project3d.xml"?

Kind regards Matthias

• Perfect this works. However, the Editing Mode is extremely buggy and therefore not usable when working with everpano projects. When this PIN is deleted in the setting, the map works.

• I am creating a tour for a 3 story building plus surrounding garden. The images for the floor plans inside the house don't have the same orientation like the map for the garden. I.e. north is not the same for each floor plan. Is there a way how I can define an offset (e.g. -45 degrees) for each floor plan level?

• I am creating a tour for a 3 story building plus surrounding garden. The images for the floor plans inside the house don't have the same orientation like the map for the garden. I.e. north is not the same for each floor plan. Is there a way how I can define an offset (e.g. -45 degrees) for each floor plan level?

Hey,
    You downloaded the plugin example, it has just 3 floors and the upper one is a winter garden. In this tour, the panoramas are not all oriented to the north and the alignment is done in the plugin itself, look carefully at this video example
    https://youtu.be/kPmb998M0Oo?t=218

• Thanks for your prompt reply. I checked your example and the video again, which are very well explained.

I guess my problem description was incomplete: The keep_view setting works perfect for each level of my floor plans, both outside the building and inside. The transition from one scene to another feel very natural and are always in synch with the floor plans.

BUT: The ground floor of my building is connected with the garden through a glass door. When I walk through the door, of course the walking direction shall remain the same. Unfortunately, it is the orientation of the radar symbol on the floor plan which remains. And as the orientation of the garden map and the inside floor maps are different, that radar direction does not match the natural walking direction. So by walking through the glass door the user suddenly looks into a different direction. Same of course also the way back from outside to inside. Actually, it is only the transition from inside to outside and back, which is causing problems. Everything else works great.

• With this solution, the "walking" direction is fixed, but now the radar points on the plan in the wrong direction. I guess, I will actually rotate the plan so they all have the same orientation. Maybe also less confusing for the user.

As the aspect ratio of the house and the land do not match well, I wanted to rotate the plan of the garden to better match the size of the house's floor plan. Anyway, not too important.

Thanks a lot for your advise.

• It's a pitty, that the keep_view function does not work in VR mode. Is there a tool that you can recommend for the correction of the orientation in the original panorama images? I did not pay attention to the orientation of my camera when I took all the fotos. Of course, I could use normal image processing software for cutting and restitching them all again with the same orientation. But that is a quite cumbersome manual workflow.

• Hi, use the native krpano tool to align north.
    Disable in the plugin "KEEPVIEW" and set in the tour loadscene_flags = "KEEPVIEW"
    You will no longer need to align the radars in the plug-in, just initially correct the compass. If you set the correct north everywhere, the radar will automatically show correctly and should work normally in vr mode

• Hi,
    Update Floor Plans v1.46

• When you change the plan, the plan fills the window and is centered to the point.
    • When placed on the right, the zoom works correctly.
    • Mixing is set when switching OPENBLEND (0.8, 0.0, 0.6, 0.3, easeOutQuad));
    • Fixed a problem with the point for turning the radar in edit mode.
    • Paths changed %CURRENTXML% на %VIEWER% - did not work correctly with the plugin "add hotspot".
    • When pre-creating several plans without placing points, the plans did not switch - fixed .
    • During the editing process, the hover caption display mode was disabled - fixed.

Download demo archive with example and plugin. You can connect it to your tour and test it.
    The demo version is fully working and differs from the full one by the presence of the inscription "DEMO version".
    pin code 1111.

• I want to get the demo to evaluate it, but I don't dare to click on those buttons in Russian, I think they are going to install things that I don't want. Can you put them in English please

• I want to get the demo to evaluate it, but I don't dare to click on those buttons in Russian, I think they are going to install things that I don't want. Can you put them in English please

Did you ever try to translate the homepage?
    This racist commentary is really unnecessary towards a content creator who offers his service for a very small fee.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!