Doubts about Android 7 and panorama ordering

• Hello, I have a krpano app that recently a user reported that his tour had an unexpected behaviour in VR mode. Inn Android 7 Gyroscope is way too sensitive and any minor movements causes the scene to rotate excessively.

Second doubt, is there any way to determine the next scene or to order the scenes when use next scene button on the side of screen?

Thanks

• Hi,

Hello, I have a krpano app that recently a user reported that his tour had an unexpected behaviour in VR mode. Inn Android 7 Gyroscope is way too sensitive and any minor movements causes the scene to rotate excessively.

Just update your krpano version. There are already several threads and information about that case (a Chrome version thing).

Second doubt, is there any way to determine the next scene or to order the scenes when use next scene button on the side of screen?

The order of the scenes is defined by the order of the <scene> elements in the xml.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello, Klaus. Thank you for replying.

Just update your krpano version. There are already several threads and information about that case (a Chrome version thing).

I already updated it. So, it may be the mobile chrome version.

The order of the scenes is defined by the order of the <scene> elements in the xml.

Great!

Best regards.

• I see!

Interesting that I've used the tools to update it, the backup files were generated, my git accused the file was modified but the version wasn't changed [confused].

Anyway, I was able to updated it by downloading a new zip bundle and extracting it. Now I'm having the following js error: Uncaught ReferenceError: embedpano is not defined, and the browser shows a blank screen.

Was the function embedpano modified?

This is how I am referencing it:

And also I'm getting null everywhere I call krpano native functions like .call() *confused*

Edited 2 times, last by insideplaces (September 7, 2018 at 5:06 PM).

• Hi,

try building/getting a new krpano,js.
    - either by copying out of the 'viewer' folder after registering
    - or by building a tour and copying the tour.js
    - or by using the 'Protect Tool'

It sounds like the krpano.js is broken and the embedpano code missing there.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi All

I'm having real issues with using the VR Cardboard on Android. It loads fine, and it pans up and down but does not rotate.

I'm using KRPano-1.19-pr16 and Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100

This issue only started when I updated my Chrome so I'm assuming it's that however I don't know how to fix it! Please please help.

I'm not a coder and so if anybody responds please keep it simple.

I have tried for several days to follow previous instructions in here but i cant get it working.

• Just to add it works it works on Iphone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!