You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bri

Beginner

• "Bri" started this thread

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 2:58pm

Struggeling with If / Else

Hi,

I'am struggeling with formulating a right source code. I want to make a sort of configurator with KRPano. There are 2 color choices for the wall, 5 for the floor.

So depending on which base scene is chosen by the user; a (color wall option 1) or b (color wall option 2), next scene that is loaded will be a2 or b2.

I thought one solution would be to add my own XML tag to a scene to make a difference between the two 'wall choices'.

So my first question is: can I add a xml tag to a scene, for example x=a?

Source code

<scene name="WIT" title="WIT" onstart="" thumburl="thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="" x="a"> 

Second question: how do I put this to if else code? Now its not working properly, it is always false thus only loads the 'else' scene.

Source code

<action name= "donkergrijs">	
		 if (x == a, loadscene(scene_30X45_dgrijs);	
		<!--else-->, 
 		loadscene(scene_40X20_DGRIJS);	                        );	);
</action>

Many thanks,

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 3:02pm

Hi!

It seems that the 'if' check is wrong. It should be:

Source code

if (scene[WIT].x == a, loadscene(scene_30X45_dgrijs); 		<!--else-->,     loadscene(scene_40X20_DGRIJS);   
Regards,

Alexey

Bri

Beginner

• "Bri" started this thread

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 3:21pm

Thanks for your quick reply!

yes, but the problem is that it will only check if that specific one scene is currently displayed, no?
I rendered 10 scenes. 5 scenes with color wall A and 5 scenes color wall B. Thats why I want to give 5 scenes a specific value, so the IF value is either A or B.

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 9:33pm

Hi,

the xml.scene variable contains the name of the current loaded scene.

So the correct if() would be something like this:

Source code

if(scene[get(xml.scene)].x == 'a', then... , else...);

Best regards,
Klaus