Bug? Combobox in native mode, onclick do no work with Edge And Internet Explorer

• In native="true" mode, the onclick="loadscene();" DO NOT WORK with Microsoft Edge AND Internet Explorer.
    It works perfectly with Chrome and Firefox.

onclick="loadscene(scene_view03, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));"

Is it a bug ?
    Any quick solution available ?

Thank you

• To be more precise, if I left-click on an combobox item, it stays on the active view like the click didn't worked.
    If I use up or down arrows in the combobox on the keyboard and "return" button, it works.

It looks like the native combobox do not work with mouse clicks. Strange behavior ;-).

• If I click on the combobox and then use the keybord arrows to go up or down, the click work after the keyboard action.
    It looks like the combobox do not have the focus when I open it with a click. Using keyboard set the focus on the combobox and click work.

Any idea how to fix this ?

• Hi,

that's an IE/Edge bug:

- krpano places layer elements via CSS-transform on the screen
    - the 'native' combobox element is internally a html <select> element

And the combination select element + CSS-transform is buggy in IE/Edge (and can cause also problems in other browsers). It seems that the browser doesn't transform the mouse coordinates passed to the <select> element.

I don't know any fix or workaround for this (I've tried).

Generally I would recommend using the new combobox.xml which is completely browser- and system-independent and additionally allows more customization.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!