• Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me with something please?

I have also posted this message over at the Kolor forum to see if anyone there can help.

I have built a tour of an industrial environment (valves, pumps, tanks, motors etc) using PanoTour Pro V2.5.14 64bit, and I would like to make some enhancements if possible.

One of those enhancements is to have an overlay of live data shown from within the tour. For example, if I hover my mouse over a particular pump it shows me whether it is running or not running, and the flow rate of the water running through it. If I hover over a tank it shows me the level. A motor it shows my the RPM etc.

We have all of this data and it is held within OSISoft PI Historian, and therefore have the ability to use the PI API should we need to.

Is there any way that I can get a tour created with PanoTour to do this? If not, could someone point me in the right direction with how I can get KrPano to do this once the tour has been built in PanoTour?

Any help is welcome

Thanks,
    Liam

• Hi,

sure, when your data-provider has some kind of web-api, you could JS code to get that data and put it into krpano.

You could do that either via external JS code or also via JS action inside krpano (via actions or plugins).

But in any case you would need some web-development- and krpano-usage-knowledge.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Liam

I like that idea but never had the images to try it. Klaus (All hail K!) made it really simple to use js, it should be easy to get something working. Drop me a private message to get things moving.

Florian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!