• Hi,

I tried to make one Flex plugin for krPano today, just to see how it's working.

It's works great, except the registerEvent and updateEvent which are not triggered. However, the button is OK. I see the 'click' trace in krPano.

Here's the MXML code of my plugin :

Klaus, do you have an idea why the functions are not triggered ?

Regards,

• Hi,

the "addPluginEventListener" functions needs the real "root" object of the flash file,

e.g. here:

Code
    _krpano.addPluginEventListener(this, krpano_as3_interface.PLUGINEVENT_REGISTER, registerEvent);

maybe the parent object is needed (or the parent.parent),
    I don't know the Flex structure yet...
    maybe this is also a Flex function to get the root (Sprite or Moviceclip) object...

e.g.

Code
    _krpano.addPluginEventListener(parent, krpano_as3_interface.PLUGINEVENT_REGISTER, registerEvent);

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

this is the result :

Code
    INFO: [object _testFlexForKrpano_mx_managers_SystemManager]
    INFO: instance9.instance21.n0.instance31.krpanoaccueil
    INFO: [object _testFlexForKrpano_mx_managers_SystemManager]

*smile*

testFlexForKrpano is the name of the Application (of the mxml files)

I believe that n0 is the name of the plugin, and krpanoaccueil the name of the id in the the index.html inside swfobject.embedSWF function (??)

Hope this helps

Regards

• Hi

I'm very interessed in this topic too - "Flex plugin".

Correct me if i'm wrong, but we'll be able to get the "pano" MXML tag in the 1.0.9 version?

If so, when do you think that release would be available?

Thanks
    myky

• Not sure if you solved the problem at your end, so here is the way we solved it.

Mainly, th solution consist in building an AS3 plugin and load the Flex part dynamically using the Loader class. The key part is to intercept for 2 system events generated by Flash player for Flex apps : mx.managers.SystemManager.isBootstrapRoot and mx.managers.SystemManager.isStageRoot

Here is parts of code :

I hope it'll help.

Laurent

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!