How to allow a user to insert comments in a visit ?

• Hello,

I realized many virtual visits using the software Autopano giga and Panotour PRO.

The problem is that from 14 September 2018 these software are no longer updated by Kolor (Kolor has just been bought by Go Pro). There will also be no more support and forum on these two programs.

So I had to find another software that allows me to make my visits (I make visits as part of my professional activity).

I opted for the KRPANO software. I specify that I am a beginner on this software. That's why I started watching some tutorials on youtube.

I wish I could make plugins that meet the needs of my clients. I would like to automate the most repetitive tasks (creation of plugins I guess?)

For example: my client would like to be able to leave comments in the visits to the places he considers useful.

I confess I do not really know where to start ..... If you have suggestions I'm interested. Remember that I start from zero ... Thank you in advance.

Best regards. *smile*
    Jérôme.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!