You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 12:17am

Finished one of my largest tours - USAF Museum

Hello,

Here is a large and complex tour of the National Museum of the United States Air Force. I'd consider it a beta and know that I have edits and bugs to fix. I love the snapshot feature and embedded media. Just click on planes to learn more about them.

Let me know what you think of it and any suggestions on how to improve. The map is still not what I want and I'm looking to add zoom and scaling to it later.

www.nmusafvirtualtour.com

Thanks,

Loren

Sunday, October 7th 2018, 9:24pm

This is amazing! What was your camera setup? Your dynamic range is on the spot and the photos are nice and sharp!

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 4:03pm

Hello,

I'm using a D800 with Nikkor 14-24mm lens @ 14. Typically take 7 bracketed shots at 1 stop apart. Pick every other one and use Photomatix for HDR, with real estate setting. (Not a fan of Photomatix, but it does a good job on this kind of imagery.) Final processing is via Lightroom, though I'm switching to Luminar and Affinity as I'm tired of renting software built on outdated code.

R,

Loren