You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 1:15pm

pinch-in pinch-out does not work on Edge

Hi,

pinch-in pinch-out does not work on Edge.
But IE11 works.

Is it a problem with Edge and Windows 10?

Thank you.

Monday, November 5th 2018, 12:46pm

Hi,

there is no known problem, touch control was working fine on Windows 10 devices with touch-screens (in Edge and IE11).

What device do you use?
And what browser and krpano version?
Link to the example?

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 2:48pm

thankyou klaus
>What device do you use?
For example,
Microsoft Surface Laptop Lenovo Yoga 2 11
Touch screen model.
>And what browser and krpano version?
Windows10 Home 1803(17134.345) Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17134 krpano 1.19-pr16(build 2018-04-04)
>Link to the example?
krpano Examples https://krpano.com/tours/paris/

I am creating a store application in C#.However, because the component of the Web view is an Edge, it does not work, so it's in trouble.
I am happy if I know something.
Thank you.

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 10:56pm

Hi,

sorry, you're right - I have updated my Windows 10 touch test device now and with the latest update the touch-support wasn't working anymore.

The reason is that the 'pointerEnabled' property has been removed in the latest MS Edge update. And krpano was using that for testing if the IE/Edge browser is supporting touch control.

In the next krpano release this change will be included/respected.

For a manual fix for the moment add the following line in the html file before calling the embedpano() function:

Source code

navigator.pointerEnabled = navigator.maxTouchPoints > 0;
embedpano(...);

This 'restores' the missing pointerEnabled property.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 11:13pm

Hi,

please see also here - in Chrome 70 there was a similar change that requires also a workaround:
Chrome 70.0.3538.77 breaks KRPano touch functionality

Best regards,
Klaus

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 12:38pm

thankyou klaus

It worked so well!!

I appreciate it very much.

Thank you.