When will release new version?

• Hi Klaus,
    you have very good vision and really very good developer. I have at least 5 years krpano with branding free license. I use especially with VR glasses projects. I wonder when will release new version?

Thank you

• Hi,

soon! *wink*

Sorry for the delay of course, I know the next release already takes much longer than expected, but there are some reasons for that:
    - some features were more complicated and complex than first tought (e.g. drawing polygonal hotspots/lines in WebGL)
    - I have added way more features then originally planned (more details on that on release)
    - as always there were some annoying browser bugs and updates that requiere time to analyze and fix or workaround
    - I was forced to update the forum software myself because of the PHP7 update
    - there will be also a small webdesign/forum update with the next release
    - and some private reasons (new house, birth of second son) that also took some time *wink*

But the overall ongoing work is great and I can't wait to present it. There are still some things to do, but I'm confident to be able to release the next version still this year.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you for your information. We believe you. You are best in VR software's.

• KLAUS! CONGRATULATION!!! *thumbsup*

Second son, the proud of daddy - and of course mum... *thumbup*
    And we all dads know, how fundamental this time is!
    BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,
    Steve
    PS: And many thanks for improving the player - we all can`t wait... *g*

• Hi Klaus,
    Do you have any date for new version. We are still waiting without patient.

Best regards,
    Fatih

• I'm waiting for a "non-prerelease" version as so many others, but don't let us rush Klaus into the George R.R. Martin trap *wink* "Winds of Winter" are strong down there in Austria at the moment, so we all should be patient.

Michael

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!