Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 6. November 2018, 20:39

Chrome 70.0.3538.77 breaks KRPano touch functionality

We just noticed that the touch functionality has stopped working on all of our KRPano sites in Chrome 70.0.3538.77. KRpano 1.19-pr16
Other browsers are fine.

Edit: Just tested Chrome Beta version 71.0.3578.30 - same issues. This is on a desktop, a Surface Studio Pro, Windows 10
Edit2: The issue seems to be mostly related to touch-dragging to look around the pano. Touch functions still seem to "sort-of" work for interface buttons although its buggy.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bhh« (6. November 2018, 21:44)

Dienstag, 6. November 2018, 23:12

Hi,

this is the reason:
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/4764225348042752

In the next krpano release this change will be included/respected.

A workaround for the moment is possible - add these lines in the html file just before the embedpano() call:

Quellcode

navigator.pointerEnabled = navigator.maxTouchPoints > 0;               // Edge 17 touch support workaround
document.documentElement.ontouchstart = navigator.maxTouchPoints > 0;  // Chrome 70 touch support workaround
embedpano(...);

See also here about the Edge 17 case:
pinch-in pinch-out does not work on Edge

Best regards,
Klaus

Dienstag, 6. November 2018, 23:27

You rock man. Thank you!
Hi,

this is the reason:
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/4764225348042752

In the next krpano release this change will be included/respected.

A workaround for the moment is possible - add these lines in the html file just before the embedpano() call:

Quellcode

navigator.pointerEnabled = navigator.maxTouchPoints > 0;               // Edge 17 touch support workaround
document.documentElement.ontouchstart = navigator.maxTouchPoints > 0;  // Chrome 70 touch support workaround
embedpano(...);

See also here about the Edge 17 case:
pinch-in pinch-out does not work on Edge

Best regards,
Klaus

Luca Vascon

Anfänger

Beruf: VR under any aspect

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 14. November 2018, 17:40

You saved me once again.

Freitag, 16. November 2018, 11:18

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the workaround. However, on my project, adding this code seems to make 'device.touchdevice' always true regardless of what device you are using? Is that correct? I have a series of if(device.touchdevice statements which previously would only be true for touch devices, now it's true for everything? How should I handle this?

Thanks in advance.

Samstag, 17. November 2018, 10:20

Hi,
However, on my project, adding this code seems to make 'device.touchdevice' always true regardless of what device you are using? Is that correct?

No, that's not correct.

The device would be only detected as touch device when the navigator.maxTouchPoints value from the browser is greater than 0 - and that should only happen on devices that have touch input support.

On which non-touch-devices do you test where this doesn't work?

And please try entering 'navigator.maxTouchPoints' in the browser-console on these devices to check its value.

It would be possible to change the check to 'navigator.maxTouchPoints > 1' to detect if more than one touch point is support, e.g. for multi-touch-devices, but normally that should be not necessary...

Best regards,
Klaus

Freitag, 23. November 2018, 14:27

Subscribing to this thread.

Montag, 3. Dezember 2018, 22:31

Source code

with this my panotour does not work at all on msie edge.
the gui is like frozen, i cant look around in the pano and there is no reaction to any clicks.
...?

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2018, 02:06

Hi,

Noticed weird things happening using this fix . For example, if you use the tooltip.xml tooltip plugin, it wont fire onhover hotspots anymore, only onclick.

Any idea?

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2018, 11:53

Hi,

right, I can confirm, the Chrome workaround interferes with the Edge workaround ;-)

The 'ontouchstart' would need keep 'undefined' on non-touch devices and not 'false' like in the workaround.
That's also the related to the 'device.touchdevice' problem from above in the thread.

Here an 'improved' version of the workaround:

Source code

navigator.pointerEnabled = navigator.maxTouchPoints > 0; // Edge 17 touch support workaround
document.documentElement.ontouchstart = navigator.maxTouchPoints > 0 ? function(){} : undefined; // Chrome 70 touch support workaround
embedpano(...);

Btw - in the next krpano release this will be fixed internally and directly of course.

Best regards,
Klaus