Lost function when I update the krpano version

• Hi,
    I built a project with Kolor (RIP) first and changed it with krpano.
    The project work fine with 1-19pr8.
    When I try to update it with the last version of Krpano, there is some bugs.
    Is it important to update with the last version ?
    If not I need to add white label at this project, how can I ?
    Thanks
    Jérôme

• Hi, jeronicoz

I often face a similar problem
    in most cases, the occurrence of bugs on the tour is due to my own mistakes

I advise you to carefully study your program code and eliminate errors that might not be critical in previous versions of the viewer, but became an obstacle to the normal operation of the tour after the viewer upgrade

you will succeed!

• Hi,

please write me a direct mail, I can offer the old versions only on direct request.

The problem here are hacked or stolen license keys - each new version has an updated blacklist for such keys - and therefore I can't keep offering the old versions, because they would be usable with these keys.

Without that 'problem' I would be happy to offer all krpano versions from 1.0 and up for free download anytime of course.

Btw - about your update problem - looking at what the problem actually is would make more sense then trying different versions. And I would definitely recommend using the latest one.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,
    I found the problem, the krpano tools erase all the datas who not come from krpano.
    Panotour pro write function in the tour.js.
    This code can be paste in the tour.js after the krpano tools update tool.
    I'm not sur for the swf file.
    A last question :
    Why the last version in panotour pro is the krpano 1.19-pr16.1 (build 2018-04-23)
    and krpano 1.19-pr16 (build 2018-04-04) for krpano ?
    Thanks.
    Jérôme

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!