Use makevtour for hotspots, but delete the thumbnails?

• Hi,
    i want to use the makevtour droplet to set a lot of hotspots in a tour - that is the easiest way in my eyes.
    But i don´t want the layout of the makevtour with this thumbnails, i dont want this navigation, i really only want the hotspots that i set by myself with the tour_editor
    Which parts (i think of the vtourskin.xml) can i delete?
    If i delete everything, the hotspots no longer work.

• That doesn´t work.
    If i make thumbs=„false“,
    -i still have the navigation bar of the makevtour. And it seems like i can´t delete the navigation bar by making anything else = false.
    -and i get a arrow visibility updateERROR: no parent "skin_thumb_2" found INFO: arrow visibility update, "when i click on the "in panorama hotspots“. No idea why.

• Hi Klaus,

my problem is, that i can´t really seperate the skin layer from other code.

Delete everything after line 290 „skin layout“ to the end of the file (deleting all the actions as well): Hotspots not working anymore

Deleting everything from line 290 to 365 (= until gyro plugins“): The skin on the bottom is gone (that is what i wanted). But if i click on a hotspot and change scene, thumbnails appear without any layout on the top of the browser window. Very strange. /the menue on the left in the screenshot is the menue i build, but on the top you see the appearing thumbnails)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!