Problem on Oculus Go (and Oculus Browser): isgearvr not working?

• I've the following problem almost on all my published tours viewed on Oculus Go: I not see the "..big 'enter vr' button in the center of the screen" that occurs if the condition:
    "if(webvr.isgearvr" in vrtourskin.xmf is present.
    Almost in all my tour I said with the exception of this one:
    http://demo.visual4d.it/VR_icm/tour.html
    where, I don't know why (perhaps I've make some test on upgrade my files with krpano tool), I can see and manage the "enter VR" window.
    I also have noticed that in some tours the Cardboard icon is not present at startup, I have to press fullscreen button, to see it. I don't know if it is the same trouble.
    I aslo have tryed to remade interely a tour with the last 1.19 pr16 and again no big "Enter VR" window.
    I don't think is an Oculus Browser problem, because in the above-mentioned tour the big "Enter VR" window is present, so I ask you which folder or files to check in other tours in order to have this functionality.
    Thanks to all for help me!

• Klaus, I'm sorry to boring you, but can you suggest me where to investigate or which files I can try to replace in my tour in order to enable the "big enter window"?
    I am sorry but I've to close a work in these days..
    If you need I can share xlm files.
    thanks a lot.
    Luca

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!