WOW Widget for Krpano

• I have just designed a widget for my krpano I believe this is going to be a fantastic tool,my work flow was:

create pano
    create youtube video
    create link to website

Find a online widget creator provider that allows me to create widgets and flash apps (

Share this with your friends and see what they think of the interactive panoramic postcard

This is the tool that I used

please share your thoughts

Edited once, last by Tim2420 (November 12, 2009 at 10:30 AM).

• I don't get it. The link sent me to a video. I watched that for a while wondering what I was really meant to be looking at, then noticed an obscure overlay link, so clicked that and went to a normal panorama. I think I'm missing the pint here....

• A web widget is a portable chunk of code that can be installed and executed within any separate HTML-based web page by an end user without requiring additional compilation. They are derived from the idea of code reuse. Other terms used to describe web widgets include: gadget, badge, module, webjit, capsule, snippet, mini and flake. Web widgets usually but not always use DHTML, JavaScript, or Adobe Flash.
    Widgets often take the form of on-screen tools (clocks, event countdowns, auction-tickers, stock market tickers, flight arrival information, daily weather etc).

The use of web widgets has been increasingly proposed as a marketing channel that could replace the less effective targeted banner ads and take advantage of the viral distribution in social networks. This usage has been criticized as ineffective [1] on the basis that users of a social space are not mainly in a mindset receptive to information exposition but one of content creation. source:wiki

Lets say you have buisness that wants to create a online marketing campaign showing the krpano tour well then you could make a widget

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!