hide crosshair and previous/next scene buttons (VR?) in littleplanetintro and autotour

• When starting an my virtual tour

https://www.artesphera.de/_tour/_mallorca/tour.html
    with littleplanet intro or better to see in my autotour

(by clicking the triangle-button in the bottom of the sidemenu, in the second pano and all other panos except the first) a crosshair and previuous/next scene buttons are shown. I think it's a matter of webvr. I want to hide them but don't know what to do.
    I changed some code in skin_setup_littleplanetintro (automatic closing of sidemenu, switching off all hotspots) but I have no idea what is resulting in showing those buttons.
    Any help?
    Thanks!

• I have a button to switch off all hotspots (also in the side menu button bar). When activating the button, all hotspots disappear but the three mentioned icos will show, and the other way round, when activating the hotspots again, the three buttons hide...
    EDIT: hm, can't fix it... I have an action to switch all hotspots:

Code
    for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i),
    			switch(hotspot[get(i)].visible));
    		);

maybe, this is causing the error? switching all hotspots on/off means that I switch off all hotspots from my scene, but switch on the hidden buttons from VR? How can I exclude the vr-buttons from switching on/off

Edited 4 times, last by Muxi (November 27, 2018 at 8:10 PM).

• Hi,

yes, these are default-related hotspots from the vtourskin.xml and the webvr.xml.

Here an action that would skip them:

Code
      copy(hs,hotspot[get(i)]);
      if(hs.name != 'vr_cursor' AND hs.name != 'skin_webvr_prev_scene' AND hs.name != 'skin_webvr_next_scene',
        switch(hs.visible);
      );
    );

or as alternative add some custom attribute to your hotspots - e.g. tourspot="true" - and then check for that attribute in the action:

Code
      if(hotspot[get(i)].tourspot, switch(hotspot[get(i)].visible); );
    );

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!