krpano.license help

• damn its been a long time since i frequented these forums. My old forum name was VN2009. I used to run Virtualnorthland.com which was a collection of local 360's I did as a hobbyist. first name I recognized on the forum home page was Tuur! glad to see you are still here!

I sort of got out of the vtour business for the most part. recently started a new job and guess what, they want a virtual tour! time to get back into the swing of things. Still had my old PTGUI license so i was able to get an upgrade to the newest version a really good price. now I need to sort out my Krpano license. i have already emailed Klaus twice requesting help. I am also posting here as I have only 2 weeks to provide 5 360's as a demo. sort of in a time crunch since i am not as familiar with the process as i used to be. i have my 5 equirec's and now need to process them without water marks.

is there any ways to work with the old krpano.license file? i have that file but when i open that in note pad it is all garbled. it does not display a registration number to copy and paste in krpano tools when prompted. in the old days we just had to put the license file in the same folder and reference it via XML. i remember that process changing right as i was getting out of the game. how can i use my really old license file to activate the Tools?

Help Needed !!! So excited to get to play with Krpano again!

• so i was able to apply the license file in the tools. after creating a 5 spin tour the local copy no longer has any watermarks but when i upload it, the water marks reappear. Am I missing a step?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!