Hotspot parent - Drag layer child

• Hi there,

I've been trying to figure out a way to make a text container that is fixed to the panorama the same way a polygonal hotspot is. I've found some very promising instructions on the forums here.
    With the code that I've got, is there a way to click and drag the text down within the hotspot to continue reading?

This is the parent hotspot, with a child layer:

Code
    <hotspot name="bubble2" scale="0.5" style="skin_base" crop="155|192|80|80" ath="-62.81" atv="-1.79" distorted="true" />
    <layer name="bubble2_inner3" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf"	parent="hotspot[bubble2]" align="lefttop" x="39" y="40" width="340%" height="195%" css="text-align:left; color:#000000; font-family:Arial; font-size:12px;" html="data:testtext" ondown="draglayer_vertically_within_parent();" />

This is the action for dragging a layer within a parent layer, and I'm wondering if I can make it work with a parent hotspot...

This is the entire text I want to be able to scroll through

Thank you for any insight you might have!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mander (5. Dezember 2018 um 20:56)

• I actually got something pretty workable:

Code
    <hotspot name="bubble2" scale="0.5" style="skin_base_2" crop="155|192|80|80" ath="-62.81" atv="-1.79" distorted="true" />
    <layer name="bubble2_inner3" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf"	parent="hotspot[bubble2]" align="lefttop" x="39" y="40" width="340%" height="195%" bgcolor="0X333333" bgalpha="1.0" bgcapture="true" >
    <layer name="title" parent="layer[bubble2_inner3]" style="text" align="top" y="2.5" width="100%" css="text-align:center; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Arial; font-weight:bold; font-size:10px;" html="Textbox" />
    <layer name="textarea" parent="layer[bubble2_inner3]" type="container" align="top" x="0" y="20" width="250" height="130" maskchildren="true" >
    <layer name="text" parent="layer[textarea]" style="text" enabled="true" align="lefttop" x="0" y="0" width="100%" autoheight="true" css="text-align:left; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Arial; font-size:10px;" html="data:testtext" ondown="draglayer_vertically_within_parent();" />
    </layer>
    </layer>

Using this code gets me very close to what I want to be seeing. I just lose a lot of the text quality when maskchildren="true" is enabled.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!