Not always resolving krpano variables.

• When I enter vr mode, I have the following block to turn on the VR only hotspots in the tour:

Code
    <action name="showVRHotspots">    for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i),  set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, false);  if(hotspot[get(i)].tag == vr,        set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, true);      );  error("-----");  error(hotspot[get(i)].tag);  error(hotspot[get(i)].tooltip);  error(hotspot[get(i)].name);  error(hotspot[get(i)].visible);  error("-----");  if(hotspot[get(i)].tag == vr_menu,        set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, true);      );         );  </action>

Grr, the code block keeps dismissing newlines....

The problem is some of the hotspots with a "vr" tag don't get their visible set to true. The error output show "ERROR: hotspot[get(i)].tag" instead of the tag name. The hotspots that work correctly actually resolve that to the correct tag.

What can I do to make sure the krpano variable always gets resolved?

Thanks

• i think the problem are your conditions
    you should check for "vr" and "vr_menu" in quotes
    if you use vr and vr_menu without quotes
    then the condition interprets them as variables
    and as they are unsed the condition is for both
    the same as if(hotspot[get(i)].tag == null, ...

also maybe better use trace() or debug()
    for such output, not error()

• Thanks for the help!

They should be strings, sure. So I have fixed that, but that doesn't change the original problem:

The error output from `error(hotspot[get(i)].tag);` shows
    "ERROR: hotspot[get(i)].tag" instead of:

"ERROR: <actual tag name>".

And to be clear, it is inconsistent. There are 10 + hotspots and some show the correct name, and some show "hotspot[get(i)].tag" instead.

Tags such as "photo" and "text" print correctly. Tags "vr" do not. I even tried changing the tag to a nonsense string in case "vr" has some special meaning. I still get inconsistent output from the error debug statements.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!