Beginner's questions about setting a button to open hotspots' specific web links

• Hi there!

Edited! I definitely put my question wrong way therefore I edited it (sory for taking your time again!).

A beginner's request:

I need help with configuring and setting up a button (invisible at the beginning of the tour) to open a different web link each time its state is being triggered visible by a different hotspot. Each hotspot has to "preprogram" the button to open a specific link (externally).
    Please, would someone help me with some idea and code.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Edited once, last by vrframe: I definitely put my question wrong way therefore I edited it (sory for taking your time again!) (December 14, 2018 at 10:31 AM).

• You mean you want the hotspot to automatically call a url when hiddenhotspot is set visible, without having to click on it or hover it?

i.e The other hotspots would just set the external url to open, and once the hiddenhotspot is set visible by some action somewhere, then the external url should be called ?

Edited 2 times, last by lerayfle (December 14, 2018 at 5:47 PM).

• I would like to get something similar to this example (but it is not properly working yet):

http://www.360vista.eu/bittest/bittest.html

There is a number of hotspots in a bunch of panoramas.
    Each hotspot opens a specific info-panel and also visualizes a static button next to this panel.
    This button is supposed to open more detailed and as well specific info web page externally (in a new tab).
    So I need each hotspot to be able to reset the button to load different web page, specific to only this triggering hotspot.
    The next hotspot should reset the button to open another info web page.
    The button has to get invisible/disabled together with the info-panel at any user interaction.

The hotspots are linked to the sphere of each pano they belong to while the button is statically linked to the screen, next to the info-panel.

All this turned to be way more complicated than what my very limited experience could help me to successfully resolve.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!