Load tour.xml and data from external url

• Hello,

we are currently exploring several ways to load panoramas inside a mobile app. Downloading and run every panorama locally isn't really an option so we asked our selves: would it be possible to show a panorama from i.e. an AWS S3 bucket.

We have a small HTML-page and the tour.js locally but would like to load the xml and everything else from the S3 bucket. CORS issues aside - we tried to load the XML like with an absolute URL to the S3 bucket but it seems it is trying to load all files (plugin.js etc.) from a relative path.
    So we added the skin and the plugin folder also locally and now the panorama is shown but produces a lot of error messages:

/vtour/skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!

and it does not seem to find neither thumb.jpg nor preview.jpg in every panorama.

What can we do about this? the files are there but it seems the "/./' part is not working!

• It seems that the problem I'm facing has to do with special characters in the filename. It complains about different files but when I use a different panorama it works just fine - you just have to copy the plugin and skin folder locally for some reasons.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!