Modified "MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet.bat" file, without the BUTTONS !?!

• Hi ! I had a severe crash with my PC, and I have lost the "home made" MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet that I used to view my panoramas thru Goodreader on my iPad Mini 4 !

It was the usual MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet, but without the BUTTONS down the screen ! This is useless on a tablet, as one moves the images with one finger !

As I don't know how to modify the *.bat file, so to get rid of these buttons, I'm looking for someone kind enough to do it for me...

Many many thanks in advance !!Ohhhh... and while I'm at it, are the files "tour_testingserver.exe" and "tour_testingserver_maco" needed, when uploading the files in Goodreader *confused* !

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von JPS (28. Dezember 2018 um 00:18)

• Hi,

the NORMAL droplets are using the 'defaultskin.xml' (have a look into the 'templates/xml/skin/' folder).

There you could either delete the 'defaultskin_buttons' <layer> or add visible="false" to it.

and while I'm at it, are the files "tour_testingserver.exe" and "tour_testingserver_maco" needed, when uploading the files in Goodreader

No, they are only needed for local testing on Windows or Mac for browsers without local-file-restrictions (like Chrome).

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks Klaus !

Other question, while I'm at it *wink* !
    How do i set the gyroscope in the "NORMAL droplet" ? Can I set a ON/OFF (or false/true) in the droplet ?
    J-P.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von JPS (1. Februar 2019 um 14:15)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!