You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jvh

Beginner

• "jvh" started this thread

Monday, January 7th 2019, 2:58am

Makescreenshot

Hello

Im trying to capture part of the screen as new image to download, the example Makescreenshot api works for all the screen but i need just the part that is in frame

Source code

// add a 'makescreenshot' action to krpano		krpano.makescreenshot = function()		{			// if there is already a screenshot layer, remove it now			krpano.call("removelayer(screenshot,true)");
			var otherKRPano = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");
			var query = "layer[imageCamera]";    		var myHotspot = otherKRPano.get(query);
			var imgLayerW = myHotspot.DATA.width;			var imgLayerH = myHotspot.DATA.height;			var imgLayerX = myHotspot.DATA.x;			var imgLayerY = myHotspot.DATA.y;
			//krpano.call("set(layer[introimage].visible,false)");
			// create an empty Object as makeScreenshot cache			krpano.makeScreenshotCache = {};
			// make a screenshot as canvas			var sizeinfo = {w:imgLayerW, h:imgLayerH};			var screenshotcanvas = krpano.webGL.makeScreenshot(imgLayerX, imgLayerY, true, "canvas",0, null, sizeinfo, krpano.makeScreenshotCache);
	     	img = new Image();			img.src = screenshotcanvas.toDataURL();
			var ctx = screenshotcanvas.getContext("2d");
			if (screenshotcanvas)			{				// example - draw something on the canvas				if (0)				{					var ctx = screenshotcanvas.getContext("2d");				}

// add some krpano layers that show the screenshot and allow saving it				var container = krpano.addlayer("screenshot");				container.type = "container";				container.align="center";				container.registercontentsize(sizeinfo.w, sizeinfo.h);				// container.width  = sizeinfo.w > sizeinfo.h ? "70%" : "prop";				// container.height = sizeinfo.w > sizeinfo.h ? "prop" : "70%";				container.width  = imgLayerW;				container.height = imgLayerH;				container.bgcolor = 0xFFFFFF;				container.bgalpha = 0.0;				container.bgshadow = "0 5 40 0x000000 0.0";				container.bgroundedge = 1;				container.bgcapture = true;				container.zorder = 99;				container.onclick = "set(enabled,false);tween(alpha,0,0.2,default,removelayer(get(name),true));";				container.onover = "tween(layer[screenshotsaveasbutton].alpha,1,0.2)";				container.onout = "tween(layer[screenshotsaveasbutton].alpha,0,0.2)";
				var image = krpano.addlayer("screenshotimage");				image.url = screenshotcanvas.toDataURL();				image.parent = "screenshot";				image.align = "center";				image.width = -10;				image.height = -10;				image.zorder = 1;				image.enabled = false;

Monday, January 7th 2019, 5:47pm

Hi,

see here the 'crop' parameter - with it you can crop/cut-out a part of the screen:
https://krpano.com/docu/plugininterface/….makeScreenshot

Best regards,
Klaus

jvh

Beginner

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 4:54am

Hi Klaus

I want to capture part of the pano for the crop parameter but I can't obtain the x and y position for the crop that is with layer[imagecamera]

Also when i change from canvas to jpeg or png i only get a with box

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "jvh" (Mar 1st 2019, 1:30am)

jeromebg

Professional

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 11:14am

here is the link for the sample

https://pixartag.com/IntegracionJVH/tour.html

Hi, why are you trying to reproduce exactly my snapshot UI ???
You can make your snapshot plugin but please design your own plugin UI ;)

jvh

Beginner

Sunday, January 20th 2019, 7:05am

I will not reproduce your UI, but first i need to solve the technical part for all my needs and then i will design the UI, can you help me with my question? *smile*

jeromebg

Professional

Sunday, January 20th 2019, 11:37am

I will not reproduce your UI, but first i need to solve the technical part for all my needs and then i will design the UI, can you help me with my question? *smile*

https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/snapshot/#top *whistling*

jordi

Intermediate

Sunday, January 20th 2019, 8:08pm

I want to capture part of the pano for the crop parameter but I can't obtain the x and y position for the crop that is with layer[imagecamera]

Check that action to get the layer position in the screen

https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#layertoscreen

Did not check both UI s but as Jerome says copying exactly that UI should be avoided.
everpano.com smart virtual tours