You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 1:47pm

Help with making a VR tour for starters

Hi,

I'm an architect, but don't really have a programming background. I've made some 3D 360┬░renders and would like to make a VRtour with them for my clients. I'm trying this program and managed to get the pictures in the program and when i'm testing it, i get two see the two renders, like i want to. But i want to be able to move from one image to the other, by clicking on a circle or arrow in my screen. How do i do this?

Thanks in advance.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 4:14pm

Hi,

best, for now, is to use the krpano tools. Find it in your krpano download folder.
In the left top you can see the VTour editor.
Click it, load your tour.xml, add hotspot, place it, click on it etc etc save it!

This should be doable, and will give you some hotspots to move around your panos.

Hope it helps!
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tuur" (Feb 6th 2019, 4:26pm)

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 12:45pm

we can support: umgschaut.at

if you require a software solution (web-solution) that enables you creating virtual tours including floor plan and much more, you can get in touch with us: office@umgschaut.at or https://www.umgschaut.at => we are providing you either with the service of building the whole tour for you, or you can use our software as a service for a monthly fee!

maybe this can help you!

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 12:57pm

Hi,

I'm an architect, but don't really have a programming background. I've made some 3D 360┬░renders and would like to make a VRtour with them for my clients. I'm trying this program and managed to get the pictures in the program and when i'm testing it, i get two see the two renders, like i want to. But i want to be able to move from one image to the other, by clicking on a circle or arrow in my screen. How do i do this?

Thanks in advance.
Among our products, we offer a system for building and editing virtual tours online, ever from mobile devices, with multi-floorplans. You can find the full information on our website.

https://cms4vr.com/

regards *thumbup*
Piotr
Your own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*