• Hi,

I would like to browse attributes of a given hotspot to copy only a subset of them to another hotspot. Like copyattributes() but with a way to say "copy this, not that". I tried to run around the getattributes() function, but I couldn't get it work from krpano itself.

Best shot I could give was to copy paste it, but the result looks so ugly...

I'm sure I got the wrong way... I'm new to using js/krpano together, it's tough to get into it when one is not a js expert.

Thanks

Florian

Edited 5 times, last by lerayfle (February 7, 2019 at 5:57 PM).

• Hi Florian,
    I'm solving this issue by following code. It's part of my current Work In Proggress so please focus on the tagattributes in the panotag_settings:

Code
    <panotag_settings ... 
    tagattributes="'name', 'newname', 'style', 'title', 'subtitle', 'note', 'tagstate', 'scenename', 'tagfileurl', 'ath', 'atv', 'tagsize'" 
    />

How I use it in krpano JS action see my snipet below. First I create an Array, and then I use the array to copy, or so:

Hoping it helps!
    Pavel

• Hi,

Thanks

I don't really get what the _action_callback is for, nor approx 50% of your code, your example is way beyond my js knowledge lol.

However I think your line with the getArray() method inspires me.

Code
    krpano.get(datasrc).getArray().forEach(function(tag){...

I need to check that.

Huge thanks,

Florian

• Florian,
    Sorry for perplexing you, but what copies attributes from tagAttrArr is just here:

Code
    tagAttrArr.forEach(function(tagattr){
      if (hotspotObj[tagattr]) tagObj[tagattr] = hotspotObj[tagattr] + "";	//convert to string!
      });

Pavel

• Thank you for that precision!

My initial request was to manage to use getattributes(), which I still haven't managed to do *sad*
    Of course -your code shows it, , we can code it back from scratch. It's just that well, I wanted to use the higher level functions krpano was providing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!