combobox custom theme

• Hello!

I want to create a custom theme for the combobox.
    I can find the how-to in the docs, however, the syntax of how we implemented the combobox differs from the one of the docs.

Code
    <plugin name="combobox" preload="true" url="js/krplugins/combobox.js" keep="true" align="lefttop" x="10" y="10">

How can we style the combobox using this syntax?

using the attribute "design" and the following syntax does not work...

Code
    <combobox_design name="boognet" margin="4" open_close_speed="0.25">………
  • Thank you San7, I changed the syntax.

I have a problem concerning the combobox now:
    http://www.boog.in-arbeit.net/portfolio/pano…drale-solothurn

After closing the combobox, the plugin hides.
    The div becomes a "display:none".

This is our xml:

Code
    <combobox_design name="boognet" margin="8" open_close_speed="0.25">	 <style name="combobox_container_style" bgalpha="0.4" bgcolor="0x000000" bgborder="0" bgroundedge="3" />		<style name="combobox_marker_style" css="background:url(…/icons/pfeil-unten-w.svg) no-repeat;margin-left:10px;background-size:contain;width:1rem;height:1rem;color:transparent" bg="false" />		<style name="combobox_item_style"			   css       =          "color:#ffffff;font-family:Montserrat, sans-serif;font-size:.9rem"			   onoveritem="set(css, 'color:#e0e0e0;font-family:Montserrat, sans-serif;font-size:.9rem')"			   onoutitem ="set(css, 'color:#ffffff;font-family:Montserrat, sans-serif;font-size:.9rem')"			   padding="4 4"			   bg="false" />	</combobox_design>
        <include url="../combobox.xml"/>    <combobox name="cb1" design="boognet" align="lefttop"  x="20" y="20" >		<item name="combobox0" caption="Hauptschiff" onClick="mainloadpano(.././pano.xml);"/>		<item name="combobox1" caption="Chor" onClick="mainloadpano(.././pano.xml);"/>		<item name="combobox2" caption="Mittelgang" onClick="mainloadpano(.././pano.xml);"/>		<item name="combobox3" caption="Orgel" onClick="mainloadpano(.././pano.xml);"/>    </combobox>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!