Config: VR and stereo support?

• Hi!
    Converting 12x1 stereo cube strips.

In my droplet config file I have:
    stereosupport=true

and
    customimage[vr].stereosupport=true

The problem is that VR images are not created unless I comment out one of those.
    If I comment out customimage[vr].stereosupport=true, I get both multires in stereo and VR in stereo.
    That seems weird.

Klaus, would you chime in?

• Hi,

I've just tested again and all stereo settings seems to work as they should...

Maybe try the MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) Droplet - it has:
    stereosupport=false
    and

and this way it generates a mono-multires image for normal-viewing and stereo-images for VR-viewing.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

I've just tested again and all stereo settings seems to work as they should...

Maybe try the MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) Droplet - it has:
    stereosupport=false
    and

and this way it generates a mono-multires image for normal-viewing and stereo-images for VR-viewing.

I haven't given much thought to stereo multires. I guess I'd like to keep it for future compatibility. I can always generate a new XML.

So, currently I have enabled the stereosupport for stereo multires and commented out the customimage[vr].stereosupport. That combination produces both a stereo multires and stereo vr.
    If I leave the customimage[vr].stereosupport=true, the vr images aren't generated.
    Here is my full config:

• Hi,

If I leave the customimage[vr].stereosupport=true, the vr images aren't generated.

Okay - there is one special case about the 'custom images' - when the normal image is SMALLER than the custom image size and is of the SAME TYPE, then they are not generated - because in this case they would need to get upsampled and would be only waste of space and resources.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Okay - there is one special case about the 'custom images' - when the normal image is SMALLER than the custom image size and is of the SAME TYPE, then they are not generated - because in this case they would need to get upsampled and would be only waste of space and resources.

You can count on me to hit that special edge case! :)
    My input images are 18432x1536.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!