You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 21st 2019, 10:58am

krpano question about hotspot

i have a question about hotspot type="text"

the center hotspot is a text type. every time the screen moves,
the style of the hotspot expands and decreases.

next pics are about noth is normal hotspot, and continuos horozontal screen shifts to the outside, but there is nothig happen like expands ....i am posting the code for the hotspot , what should i do ??

Quoted

<hotspot name="spot7" type="text" ath="-7.37" atv="47.84" edge="center"

Quoted

distorted="true" renderer="webgl" html="Center" url="plugins/textfield.swf"

Quoted

y="-25" align="centertop" enabled="false" vcenter="true" selectable="false"

Quoted

padding="4 10 4 10" backgroundcolor="0x185ce7" border="true" borderwidth="50px" bordercolor="0xffffff" roundedge="3" backgroundalpha="0.8"

Quoted

shadow="0" shadowrange="9" shadowcolor="0x000000" shadowalpha="1" css="font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; text-align:center; font-weight:bold;"

Quoted

/>
Regards

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Thursday, February 21st 2019, 1:59pm

Hi,

not sure, but when i look at the code you provide i would change:

align="centertop" --> align="center"

in this case edge is also 'center', so you could take edge="center" out. (not needed!)
Also type is text so this could also take out url="plugins/textfield.swf" (not needed!)

Hope it helps

Tuur *thumbsup*

Edit: looking at the reply from JeromeBG i think didn’t got the point of your question correct.
http://www.virtualtuur.com

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tuur" (Feb 21st 2019, 3:41pm)

jeromebg

Professional

Thursday, February 21st 2019, 3:23pm

This behaviour is because you set your hotspot as distorted.
Some mistakes in your code, first align is not used for hotspots unless they are a child element.
Don't use px for any values.
Lots of values you filled are default ones, so not needed.
Check documentation for correct syntax : https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#syntax

Friday, March 8th 2019, 8:08am

thank you!

i solved