You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 6:02pm

Hire someone to integrate a video (aka LivePano)

Hello,

I have a tour that I had hoped to build with PTP, but we all know that isn't happening now.

I have almost completed the tour using krpano, but have one issue remaining. I want to integrate an entry video (aka LivePano). I had that add-on and PTP, but without them I am stumped on how to integrate the video and it looks bad just dropped in as a video billboard.

If there is anyone out there who can integrate this video please let me know and we can work out a fair price to have you do that for me. The panorama and video were taken with a D800 and 14-24mm lens at 14mm. I shot the panorama and then the video without any changes in camera settings. I also have the audio track from a mic the person wore that can be added to the video to make a polished piece.

Thanks for any help folks can provide! I like how the tour is turning out and think the video entry would really make it pop.

Here draft tour is at: www.VisualConstruction.com/MA