Image popup in WebVR?

• Hello. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I recently shot a series of panos at an art exhibit. I have successfully generated a tour of the room and have included high resolution image popups of each of the pieces of art, but I'm not sure how to implement a similar feature when in WebVR mode. Can anyone help me think of a possible solution? I understand that there are no layers shown in webvr mode, but what are some other possible solutions? Could I do something like use my high res image of the artwork to create an additional pano that shows only the artwork and display that in the vr mode tour? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

• What you can do is use hotspots instead of layers. A hotspot will still popup, but will not constantly follow your cursor in VR. Which means you''ll be able to close it if you add some close button somewhere.

• Hello. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I recently shot a series of panos at an art exhibit. I have successfully generated a tour of the room and have included high resolution image popups of each of the pieces of art, but I'm not sure how to implement a similar feature when in WebVR mode. Can anyone help me think of a possible solution? I understand that there are no layers shown in webvr mode, but what are some other possible solutions? Could I do something like use my high res image of the artwork to create an additional pano that shows only the artwork and display that in the vr mode tour? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hi!! im actually looking for the same thing for sometime.... any solutions??? do you have a working example to look at it?? the main problem is that hotspots open in the midlle ...Not 1 for each eye :( ...thanxxxx in advance !!!! *smile*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!