MakeScreenshot of ImageLayer

• Hello there.

I hope you guys can help me out with this.

I am trying to take out a screenshot of an area that I have as a Layer. The idea is similar to Snapshot plugin but using makescreenshot. I already have the frame where I want to take screenshot from.
    I tried using crop already but no success.
    The problem is that when I take the screenshot it gives me the whole image but not the area I want.

https://imgur.com/a/cUQRXUY

I attach my xml to see if you guys can help.

I'd appreciate the help, I've been stuck with this for a while.

Regards.

Jovan.

• Hi,

it's technically not possible to make screenshots of html-elements - there is no browser-API for that.

It's only possible to get the pixels ('screenshots') from canvas elements (the pano is internally rendered inside a webgl-canvas).

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello.

Thanks for the reply.

Its the imagelayer created with the pixartag.xml I attached. Not an html element as well.

I saw in other posts that it was possible doing crop but I could not achieve it doing that.

So according to your comment, I would like to get the Screenshot from small part of the canvas or well said the image showed with the panoviewer.

How can I get this?

Thanks again for the reply.

Regards.

Jovan.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!