You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 6:26pm

MakeScreenshot of ImageLayer

Hello there.

I hope you guys can help me out with this.

I am trying to take out a screenshot of an area that I have as a Layer. The idea is similar to Snapshot plugin but using makescreenshot. I already have the frame where I want to take screenshot from.
I tried using crop already but no success.
The problem is that when I take the screenshot it gives me the whole image but not the area I want.

https://imgur.com/a/cUQRXUY

I attach my xml to see if you guys can help.

I'd appreciate the help, I've been stuck with this for a while.

Regards.

Jovan.
jovanomano has attached the following file:
  • pixartag.xml (13.1 kB - 5 times downloaded - latest: Apr 25th 2019, 9:55am)

Friday, March 29th 2019, 10:20pm

Hi,

it's technically not possible to make screenshots of html-elements - there is no browser-API for that.

It's only possible to get the pixels ('screenshots') from canvas elements (the pano is internally rendered inside a webgl-canvas).

Best regards,
Klaus

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 6:16pm

Hello.

Thanks for the reply.

Its the imagelayer created with the pixartag.xml I attached. Not an html element as well.

I saw in other posts that it was possible doing crop but I could not achieve it doing that.

So according to your comment, I would like to get the Screenshot from small part of the canvas or well said the image showed with the panoviewer.

How can I get this?

Thanks again for the reply.

Regards.

Jovan.