You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 2:53am

layer visible question

thank you for reading my question.

i need your understanding about my pool english *smile* *smile*

question about the layer

i want to make subNavi01 disappear if subNavi01 appears when onhover in mainNavi01, when it is onout in a direction other than subNavi01.

what should i do if i want subNavi01 to keep appear continuously when i am onhover from mainNavi01 to subNavi01?

The code disappears before it is turned on from mainNavi01 to subNavi01.

this is code.

<layer name="mainNavi01" url="img/floor.png" crop="0|40|66|40" onhover="set(layer[subNavi01].visible, true); set(layer[mainNavi01].crop, 0|40|66|400" onout="set(layer[subNavi01].visible, false); set(layer[mainNavi01].crop, 0|0|66|400" type="image" keep="true" visible="true" align="righttop" x="198" y="0" scale.no-mobile="1"/>

<layer name="subNavi01" type="container" keep="true" visible="false" align="top" width="100%" height="40" x="0" y="40" bgcolor="0x999999" onhover="set(layer[subNavi01].visible, true);" bgalpha="1" />

best regards. *smile*