You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

viewinz

Intermediate

• "viewinz" started this thread

Occupation: Trying to build an entire walkthrough of NZ for tourists

Tuesday, November 17th 2009, 5:40am

Automatically removing plugins

Hello,

I've built a simple dynamic thumb loader that counts the scenes, loops each scene name and adds a thumbnail (via addplugin) to a list for all the scenes. Works great.

If I then load a new XML document it adds new plugins for the new scenes. I want to somehow remove the old scene plugins and I've tried varations of keep=false and looping all plugins to find them and then remove them with not much luck.

Any ideas?

Tuesday, November 17th 2009, 4:35pm

Any ideas?
sorry - no,

both should work, keep="false" and removeplugin()...
maybe there is conflict in your code with the execution order? (adding,removing)

best regards,
Klaus

viewinz

Intermediate

• "viewinz" started this thread

Occupation: Trying to build an entire walkthrough of NZ for tourists

Wednesday, November 18th 2009, 12:59am

Cheers Klaus,

It appears to be to do with the old scenes not being removed. If I go to a new XML document with new scenes it continue to count the old scenes from the old XML document. Is there a way to remove the previous scenes from the memory?

Cheers.