You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 2:18pm

Snapshot plugin customized

I need a customized/similar snapshot plugin

I'm building a panotour pro project with 10 to 60 panorama and ten Hotspot per view.

This is my need

- place a default hotspot/button, in every panorama, in the same position, that take screenshot
- during navigation, clicking on it , this "take screenshot" button, must saving a screenshot of the current view.
A - saving this view in a local folder, but hiding all hotspot+text i have previously placed.
B - saving, at the same time, in a second local folder, the same view but with all hotspot+text visible
- base name of screenshot file saved will be the name of 360 view i've specified in panotour project, + ON (for screenshot with hotspot showed) or OFF (for screenshot with hided hotspot)

My client must do all (click button to take screenshot, choose 2 folder where saving on or off version ) in virtual tour layout, not on panotour original file.

Krpano or panotour app is the same for that script/plugin?

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 5:27pm

i can pay to write a similar script! i need it