Linux - some issues krpano tools

• Hi,
    I am working on Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS after leaving the world of Windows some months ago.
    After installing the current 64 bit linux version of Krpano I experienced the following with krpano tools.
    The virtual tour editor tab shows a black screen with the error message "HTML5 browser with WebGL support required".
    This seemed odd as this editor is documented as being there to avoid browser limitations.
    I did not think this would be a graphics card issue but to be sure I ran both graphics cards on my hybrid machine ( DRI_PRIME=1 | ./'krpano Tools' ) which has always solved any graphics cards related issues in the past.

other tabs work its just the virtual tour editor that does not.

This is not a show stopper for me - returning to Krpano for a new project after a few years absence and so not as familar as I used to be,

I am exploring the word of WebVR and just wanted to use the virtual tour editor to set up a non-WebVR version of my tour in the hope that I could modify it for WebVR.
    Instead I will go over to editing the code which is what I used to do when I was more familiar.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!