Embedded Pano has height of 0px.

• Hi,
    I'm just starting with Krpano, and am having a problem with embedding it in a webforms site. The krpanoSWFObject is there when I inspect the site, but has a height of 0px, so is invisible. I am getting no errors regarding missing files or incorrect paths, and was hoping someone might be able to spot what I'm doing wrong.
    Thanks in advance.
    <%@ Page Title="Home Page" Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Site.Master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>

<asp:Content ID="BodyContent" ContentPlaceHolderID="MainContent" runat="server">

<div class="container-fluid">

<script src="Krpano/vtour/tour.js"></script>

<div class="row">
    <div class="col-sm-3">
    <h3>Hello from col 1</h3>
    </div>
    <div class="col-sm-9" id="pano1">
    <h3>Hello from col 2</h3>
    <script>
    embedpano({ swf: null, xml: "Krpano/vtour/tour.xml", target: "pano1", localfallback: "http://localhost:8090", html5: "auto" });
    var krpano1 = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");
    krpano1.call("loadpano('tour.xml', null, null, NOBLEND);");
    </script>

</div>
    </div>
    </div>

</asp:Content>

• Many thanks Klaus, that's great. I'd assumed it would auto size it due to the 100% settings elsewhere, and given that it was giving it a width according to the size of the browser, it didn't occur to me that it would require a px value just for the height.
    Further lessons in not assuming learnt!

• Hi,

there is a width automatically given because it's a 'div' element, that means it will extend the horizontal space,
    but at least vertical size need to be defined, otherwise what size should it use? ;-).

Generally said - the size is always given by the web-design and the viewer will resize itself to that size.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!