best parameters for export videopano (rate? mp4 or/and webm?...)

• Hello
    sometimes i have pb with my videopanos, it is most in the case when my video are very heavy... i think i'm not a good "adobe premiere exporter"...
    Your opinion is welcome for my questions, for you :
    What are the best parameters to keep good quality? to have a good looking in VR mode?
    Which type of file keep the best quality: mp4 or webm?
    Which rate (0-100 mbits/sec) for a good looking do i have to use in exporting in adobe premiere ? other parameters?

Thank's a lot for your opinion about this subject *smile*
    Bye

• Thank you very much, i use webm too, files aren't so big as mp4 or others, but the quality of webm is quite bad...i don't know ffmpeg, i will try to understand it...
    Others?

• Hi,

there is no 'best', it depends on the video-content itself and also the devices and users you want to support.

E.g. more powerful devices are like more able to decode higher-spec videos with good performance than slower devices.
    Same for the network connection - faster connections allow higher bitrates then slower ones.
    Additionally also server/traffic cost can be a topic.

So the video encoding can be something very individually, maybe just research a bit and test/measure as much cases/devices as possible...

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!