You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 11:51am

Real wear HMT-1

I look at the android in the Real wear HMT-1 gadget, it has only a horizontal screen, the gyroscope works, but when you turn on the gyro in krpano, it flips 90 degrees counterclockwise (as if it recognizes that the device is standing vertically). "

Tell me, can I change the settings? *question*

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 12:07pm

Hi,

then that means that device is reporting wrong gyro values or wrong screen orientation values to the browser...

I will consider adding an API for forcing a custom screen orientation or applying a custom additional rotation...

Maybe you could try also that hack:

Source code

(window.screen=JSON.parse(JSON.stringify(window.screen))).orientation={type:"portrait"}

Call that JS code before embedding krpano.
That code would overwrite the 'screen' object and set a custom screen orientation, instead of 'portrait' you can also try 'landscape'.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 1:46pm

Thanks for the info and for the quick response!