You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 6:35pm

No cursor on a container layer?

I'm familiar with setting cursors.standard to none and that works brilliant on the actual pano but I need to remove the cursor over container layer that is still able to capture an onclick event so setting bgapture to false is not a viable solution either. Setting layer handcursor to false still has the default arrow. This seems like it should be easy but I'm having a brain fart and have been hung up on this for two days now. Is there a way to assign a class name or id to a container layer so we could just do it via css?

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 7:05pm

with layer.sprite you get the actual div element,
then you can assign your css

var layer = krpano.layer.getItem('yourlayer');
if(layer) {
console.log(layer.sprite); // your div
// add your css here
}

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "indexofrefraction" (May 14th 2019, 7:15pm)

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 8:36pm

Ah, cool. Thanks! I was getting ready to write a "plugin" just to drop a div I knew the name of over the entire screen, lol.