Local browsing in an exhibition, help!

• I've this situation.
    On the grounds of an exhibition a win10pc with krpano local server running. I've got a router making a free local wifi "krpanowifi" not connected to internet. I've got some qrcodes pointing to pc's ip/port/krpano.html.
    I pick up the phone, choose to enter the open local "krpanowifi" and then connect with the qrcode reader.
    Nothing works, unexistent page
    If I do turn OFF mobile datas on the phone, it WORKS
    If the PC is connected to the internet, it WORKS
    What'm doing wrong?

There are many things I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING about: pings, pongs, dns, networks firewalls etc. etc. but NO ONE "TECH" GUY HERE understands what I'm trying to do and they all step down.
    I live in a dumb world, please help.

• Hello,
    Where is the computer hosting the files connected ? On the router and the krpanowifi network ? Can you post the beginning of the ip, you could post all the ip because it should be a local one, if on ipv4 it should look like 168.192.xxx.xxx.

Another thing is that the computer must allow connections (ftp, samba, apache, or what ever you want but I imagine the better would be apache), I think that if the ip is correctly set you must look the solution on the way you server delivers the files (apache ? krpano test server ?), the surprising part is that it works when going on internet, which means it could only be an ip problem.
    Anyway we would need more details to help further (could you post the exact message the phone delivers on the browser ?).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!