Hotspot inside a Layer

• Hello there.

I am trying to add a hotspot into a layer. So far no success.

I'm using the next script to add my hotspots:

var h = krpano.get("view.hlookat");
    var v = krpano.get("view.vlookat");
    var hs_name = "hs" + ((Date.now() + Math.random()) | 0); // create unique/randome name
    krpano.call("addhotspot(" + hs_name + ")");
    krpano.set("hotspot["+hs_name+"].url", "hotspot.png");
    krpano.set("hotspot["+hs_name+"].scale", 1);
    krpano.set("hotspot["+hs_name+"].ath", h);
    krpano.set("hotspot["+hs_name+"].atv", v);
    krpano.set("hotspot["+hs_name+"].ondown", "draghotspot();");
    krpano.set("hotspot["+hs_name+"].distorted", false);

This script is a Javascript inside an xml file. But it seems to add the hotspot into a higher level layer.

I already tried using:

<hotspot name="spot1" url="hotspot.png" scale="1" ath="0" atv="0" keep="true" parent="Hotspots_layer" ondown="draghotspot();" />

But it only works if I use keep="true"(otherwise hotspots is not visible) and also it doesn't respect the layer where hotspot is inside.

Thanks for the help.

Regards.

Jovan.

• Hello there.

Thanks for the early reply.

My purpose of trying to put hotspots inside layer is because that way it would be simple to hide and show with a button without reloading everything.
    Knowing that it is not possible I would like to explore a different way.
    I know there is a way to remove them all but how about just hiding them and being able to show them again with same button, that would be great. I want to perform it this way because I have multiple hotspots stored in a DB so I load them through php and if nothing else works, I'd have to load run php file Everytime I want to show them again and that is not good for scene performance.

Thanks again for the help.

Regards.

Jovan.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!