You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 8:54am

how to hide some thumbs in thumbBar

how can I hide some thumbs by javascript or I create an action when I click layer,
such as when I click layer A ,then some thumbs relevant A when be showed ,and others will be hide ,then I click Layer B ,the B's thumbs will show ,and others hide ?

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 2:53pm

Hi,

the whole code of the default vtour skin is available in the vtourskin.xml...

Best regards,
Klaus

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 8:51pm

Is it something like grouping scenes? http://novosibpano.ru/VT/sc/

light_line

Trainee

Occupation: krpano freelancer || creating ideas & coding them || krpano developer

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 10:17pm

Hi,
I edited the vtourskin.xml.
by using this file, if you add ignore_thumb="false" to any scene, it would be hidden in thumb-bar.

Quoted

<scene name="scene_01" title="01" onstart="" thumburl="panos/01.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="" ignore_thumb="false">

<view hlookat="0.0" vlookat="0.0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

<preview url="panos/01.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512">
<level tiledimagewidth="1024" tiledimageheight="1024">
<cube url="panos/01.tiles/%s/l1/%v/l1_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
</level>
</image>

</scene>
light_line has attached the following file:
  • vtourskin.xml (57.26 kB - 2 times downloaded - latest: Jun 21st 2019, 4:13am)