You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "marcecatastral" started this thread

Monday, June 17th 2019, 9:48pm

Radar bing map plugin

I am Marcela and new to KRPano, but I liked it a lot. I am trying to learn how to use it correctly, but I have many doubts. I want to know if someone can help me with something I'm working on.

Add a window on my 360 view with the bing map plugin and I need the radar to move just like when I change the scene. At this moment my radar stays static in the initial position that I give by default, but I do not know how to automate it.

I will be very grateful for the help.

• "marcecatastral" started this thread

Monday, June 17th 2019, 11:28pm

<layer name = "map" keep = "true" url = "./ plugins / bingmaps.swf" alturl = "./ plugins / bingmaps.js"
align = "lefttop" x = "0" y = "0" width = "40%" altura = "100%"
tecla = ""
maptype = "normal"
lat = "33.44827778" lng = "- 112.07453704" zoom = "15" >
<spot name = "stpeterssquares" active = "true"
lat = "33.44827778" lng = "- 112.07453704" heading = "64.5"
onclick = "loadscene (stpeterssquares, null, MERGE, BLEND (1)); activatespot ();"
/>
<radar visible = "true" dragable = "true" zoomwithmap = "true" size = "50" />
<maptypecontrol visible = "true" buttonalign = "V" />
</layer>

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "marcecatastral" (Jun 18th 2019, 12:27am)