You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 15th 2019, 4:10pm

pinch zoom not working on Microsoft Surface

A new Microsoft store has opened in London's Oxford Street, I visited it today and tried out some of my virtual tours on a big Microsoft Surface PC.

They look fantastic and worked well, so as always well done Klaus for giving us such an excellent toolset to showcase our images.

Only feature that did not work was the pinch/zoom gesture, the standard +/- function (i.e. set(fov_moveforce,-1 or +1)) at bottom of screen worked fine.

krpano version is... krpano 1.19 pr-16 (also tried pr-8 with same result)

Tried viewing google 360's via google maps and pinch/zoom worked fine.

Is this a bug?
trek has attached the following image:
  • IMG_0653.jpg

Phil

Trainee

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 5:41pm

Which browser were you using? Here's a patch that will fix issues in Edge and Chrome. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…77212#post77212

I'm now seeing an issue with Firefox on touch screens where it won't pan or zoom.

Phil

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 9:49pm

Hi,

with the next krpano release (soon) all kind of controls will work everywhere again.

Best regards,
Klaus