function arguments resolve to null on mobile

• Hi all,

I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with.

If you visit this tour on chrome desktop browser: 1476_testing and open the console, when you click the "BLANK CANVAS" hotspot you will see "skin_changeFitout_click() argument 1 = catA" reported in the console. If you then apply a Galaxy s5 profile in developer tools you will see "skin_changeFitout_click() argument 1 = null" and the scene fails to load as the scene name is malformed with null.

It should still report "skin_changeFitout_click() argument 1 = catA", and I cannot fathom why changing device would stop my action working...

Essentially the problem also occurs on actual mobile devices, which led me to dev tools to debug with the console. Feel free to tell me if there is a better way!

Strangely the problem does not occur in firefox dev tools "responsive" profile, but does in the "Galaxy S9/S9+" profile.

I have pared back the tour for debugging, but the problem still remains.

I am sure this must be user error, but please can someone look at tour.xml and let me know what they think the problem may be?

Thank you very much for any help in advance.

Cheers,
    Olly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!