• 29 Euro is spinning in my head *smile*
    This is a test option, after which it will be more expensive

Hello !!! i was just checking this :: http://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/Gallery_en.html but i encounter that in VR mode...the photos open in the midlle ...Not 1 photo for each eye (left and Right ..) since th escreen is divided in 2..in VR mode... there should be the same photo / popup 2 times..one for each side ???

Thanxxx and keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wink*

• Happy New Year everybody!

This is a fantastic plugin. It just happened that i need 4 languages while the limit is 3.
    And something like title_4... doesn't work.
    Is there some quick trick to make work?

Thanks,
    Tomas

• Thank you very much for the great plug-in.

From the menu, the website was pop-uped with ifframe.
    But when a pop-up window appears on the mobile phone, is there a way to display the pop-up window in proportion rather than in a fixed size?

click="openFrame(iframe,https://, 1200, 900, true) *g*

• Thank you very much for the great plug-in.

From the menu, the website was pop-uped with ifframe.
    But when a pop-up window appears on the mobile phone, is there a way to display the pop-up window in proportion rather than in a fixed size?

click="openFrame(iframe,https://, 1200, 900, true) *g*

Hello,
    I think you are looking wrong. This is a screenshot from a mobile example of opening a frame through a menu. It automatically adjusts the size to the screen. In any case, the frame code is open and anyone can customize it for themselves.

• Hello,
    In your menu editor plugin, it is possible to change the background color of a menu item when hovering over it. Is there a way to change the text color of the menu item when hovering over it as well?

• Hey,
    You can make changes to the style, here is an example for the style of the "header" buttons

Replace this in your stylesheet and when you hover over the title buttons, the white text will change to yellow.

Similarly, you can do for other styles

I am working on the menu code, there will be significant changes in the next update, the button layers will be preserved, not their description.
    This will give more opportunities for adding your fantasies, and most importantly, with a large number of buttons, the tour will load much faster. *smile*

• Menu update v.2.0

In this version, the executing code has been changed and the plugin saves the already created layers of menu buttons, and not their description, according to which the buttons were previously created dynamically.

• The editor immediately creates menu buttons.
    • Ability to edit a group of buttons.
    • When editing, the changes are immediately applied to all the buttons and you visually control the process.
    • The saving of buttons in the form of layers gives a wide opportunity to edit the button code.
    • The ability to set a delay for loading the menu, what can have a positive impact on the speed of the tour launch.
    • Added a change in the width of the top button (header).
    • Added a change in the transparency of the button when hovering the mouse.
    • Added the button name input in the 3rd language in the panel.
    • All buttons can have attachments.
    • Added an audio panel with a slider display and time, sound volume.

example of group editing youtube

Assign panorama opening, photo opening, YouTube open, audio start, selected view open to buttons youtube

• Update

Hello everyone!
    Several users have asked me to move buttons up or down. Now you have such an opportunity

• Changing the position of the button (above or below).
    • Changing the visibility of buttons (forward/backward).
    • The ability to save a backup copy of the file saved_settings.xml .
    • Added a change in the width of the menu header.

See how it works - YouTube

Have a nice day, everyone! *smile*

• -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MENU 1.2
    Added selection of the active panorama in the menu as a frame. Frame parameters are customizable.
    Fixed work of the viewed panorama marker. It is possible to disable it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using menu 2.1.

How can I make it possible in the new version?

• Added selection of the active panorama in the menu as a frame. Frame parameters are customizable.
    Fixed work of the viewed panorama marker. It is possible to disable it.

Hi, replace this file in menu/plugins folder.
    Frame layer name = "frame_miniat". Note that the frame is inside the button, because the button has maskchildren = "true"

• A really wonderful plugin, like many others you´ve programmed *smile*

However, I have a question, how can I edit the button to open and close the menu?
    I would give this a different background (onhover) and move the "X" (close button)

Hey, glad you like the plugin!
    Open file menu/plugins/layer_menu.xml
    Edit the "butt_m_cont" layer
    Below in the code you will see the button animation actions, the code is open and editable.

• Hi! I really like this plugin! I have a question about the possibility to manage different menus.

My project have multiple scenes and I may need to create a different menu for each scene.

Each menu could have a different number of items or launch different actions related to the opened scene

It’s possible to create multiple menus and load them separately into each scene?

Thanks
    Nik

• Hi,
    You can only create one menu per tour.
    But you can create a list of scenes (buttons) and when opening a scene, when you click these buttons, open the corresponding group of buttons with your settings for this scene.

• Hi,
    You can only create one menu per tour.
    But you can create a list of scenes (buttons) and when opening a scene, when you click these buttons, open the corresponding group of buttons with your settings for this scene.

Ok, thanks.
    Nik

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!